Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Whatchulookinat?

Today I've decided to blog. I don't know much about blogging, but I hear that "everyone" does it. So, I'm basically a follower seeking followers. Won't you follow me?

Militant Black Toast is a name that makes me laugh every time I hear it. It's an inside joke that I share with some weirdos I know. One day, hopefully soon, I will post the meaning behind the title. For now, I will say that I was seen as a militant black chick on my college campus. I attended a small, southern university that catered to rich people who never attended public schools. You'll hear me diss my alma mata every now and then, but I'm proud of my degree. Shit, I'm still paying for it.

I won't use too much company time to write this post because I'm very dedicated to this small, Southern company that pays me a small Southern salary to do what I absolutely love to do more than anything-- read and write.

I'm not sure how often I'll post, but I'll try to do it very often. Hopefully you'll fall in love with my militant black toast style. Feel free to comment and talk about anything.

PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home