Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Monday, July 17, 2006

Is the Earth on fire?


Why does it feel like the core of the Earth outside? I feel like someone's holding a magnifying glass over my head when I'm in the sun. I tried to go shopping yesterday at an outdoor flea market - I nearly melted.

Also, I think this heat is driving people crazy. On Friday night a cab driver tried to molester me! I made the mistake of sitting in the front seat and after I paid my money, he pulled me to him and kissed me on my cheek. [Hold up...Okay, I'm back. I thought I was going to throw up.] Man, his lips were on me! And his mouth wasn't closed either.. [uh oh, there goes my lunch.] Enough about that. I think the moral of the story is always ride in the backseat of a cab. I was in the front because two drunk boys were in the back and they would have surely molested me back there. They even demanded that I come to the backseat at one point. Then one apologized as he was leaving the cab, saying that he's sorry he didn't get to make out with me. EEEEWWW!!! So, clearly this heat is turning people's brains into mush. When you add alcohol it seems to liquify the mush.

More serious than drunken Georgetown boys and creepy cab drivers that should be deported, the heat has driven Israeli leaders mad. They started bombing and destroying Lebanon because two of their soldiers are being held hostage by a militia group that isn't even controlled by the goverment. Now, I don't want to be mean, but is it really that serious? Someone send them back their troops (in one piece) before they drop the A-bomb. When our troops get decapitated and burned and kidnapped, the U.S. military barely calls their family members. I'd say the heat has made them more irritable and trigger happy than usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home