Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bush's "shit" makes a stink...

One of the most powerful men in the world said "shit" while talking to his best buddy and the international media giggled like schoolkids reporting it over and over and over and over and over and over again.. Big deal. The bigger deal is that Bush thinks a phone call to Syria will clear this shit right on up. Then Syria's leader will call the "evil doers" and say, "Cut it out, Ahmed! Enough already. The Isrealis are getting upset."

If shit's that easy why doesn't Bush pick up the phone and holla at one of his handpicked leaders in Iraq. Maybe we could save some American lives. Why doesn't Bush pick up the phone and ask Isreal to ease up so that we can get Labanese civilians out of the way? I love how I said "we" like I'm part of some peace keeping mission or the military even.

What's funny about this is how ABC news reported EVERYTHING they heard. Like, "the president told the waiter he wanted a Diet Coke.
In related news, I'm worried about Charlie Gibson. The old dude who just left Good Morning America for World News Tonight or something. Now they have him in Beirut... I'd like for him to be safe at a desk. He's proven that he can get the job done- why go back into harms way? I know he had to wake up early and all, but I'd rather eat Emerald's crabcakes and fancy burgers than report from a war zone. Dude's way old to be dodging debris.

What I really need to know is when gas prices are going back down. And don't try to turn this Lebanon shit into an issue that's effecting the price at the pump. I'll walk down to the Capitol and get arrested immediately.. but I'll have the intent to really make a fuss. I'll write on trees.. put cat poop on the lawn. I'll bring a whole bus load of bums and drop them off at the exit when sentors come out so that they can bug them for change and shit. I keep it gangster!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously though, why is Charlie Gibson over there? i thought after the Bob Woodruff scare, ABC would stop sending the anchor on dangerous assignment. what are they trying to prove?


on another note...(and this is a serious question, i'm not trying to be funny)

does Charlie have Parkinsons? it's like he can't control the way his head bobbles. i was wondering before, but now that W gave away his virgin veto to additional stem cell research, the question comes up again.

7/19/2006  
Blogger Atsui_Gal said...

OMG,now that you say it, I have noticed that Charlie is shakey. I really hope he doesn't. I was wondering if that's just an age thing, but he's not that old.

7/25/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home