Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Dave Who?


So, I nearly forgot to mention the Dave Chappelle show's "Lost Episodes"... How could that be? Is it possible that Dave buried these episodes because they were so stupid that he didn't want anyone to see them?

I'm not saying that the lost episodes suck. But I could say that and stand by my statement with ease. Whether you chuckled a few times or only hunched your shoulders, these episodes are not a good look for Dave. Now that I see them, I don't blame him for not returning. Most of these skits would be better in the deleted scenes section of the third season DVD. Since I'm on my way to a lovely getaway, I'm just gonna open the floor for people to share their disappointment in Chappelle's lost episodes. Or maybe you're not disappointed. I honestly haven't seen everything yet, but I heard that the DVD of the lost episodes hit stores today. So, wait. Let me get this straight, the shit I saw on TV so far is the best of the lost episodes? That is supposed to leave me wanting more?

The funniest sketch I've seen is the MTV Cribs one and there was one on the first episode that I liked. The whole sketch about going Hollywood was pretty funny. Oh, when he was getting revenge on people from his past. That was pretty funny to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

some of them are funny
but i swear he would've went back and reshot some...maybe put diff skits on diff shows and whatnot...i def felt the 2pac one and the stereotypical fairies were ok...but it felt a lot more like first season where I felt the show was a lot more hit n miss...whereas 2nd season was borderline impeccable (sp?)
I mean I def watched, but I will NOT be buying the DVD

7/27/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home