Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Monday, August 07, 2006

'Flava of Love' returns- Cue the chorus


Wow, tell me you saw "Flava of Love" on VH1 Sunday night. Whooo hooo! Now that's what I call a season opener. One girl didn't even make to eliminations because she was sent home for opening a can of whoopass on another contestant early in the show. It was pretty vicious and it all started over a bed. A bed that was identical to all of the others, just in a different location. It actually wasn't a fight at all because "H-Town" was just trying to get away. Then H-Town was not invited to continue on because Flav felt she needed to see a doctor after the ghetto girl from Crenshaw put her in a headlock with her legs and beat H-Town in the head, after she threw the poor thing against a wall! I kinda think that the show's producers picked a few nice girls for the wild girls to abuse.

There was plenty of drama after the first fight though. Yadda, yadda, yadda lesbians, blah blah, extra drunk chick, whatever. The best part of the show came at the end after eliminations when the unbelievable happened... One young lady shit on the floor like an untrained dog! Actually she pooped on the steps while she was running to the bathroom and didn't even make an attempt to clean it up before others got to see it! They all smelled it.. And when Flave knocked on the bathroom door, she was like- I had to go! Earlier in the episode she argued with another annoying girl named Spunkee for calling her out as a lesbian in front of Flava. She really lost her mind in that argument (screaming at the top of her lungs and having made up conversations), then she shit herself and guess what? She gets to stay another week. Did they just make reality show history? I'm not sure I've seen anything more embarrassing on TV.

For the record: If you throw the first punch in the mansion- you go home. If you shit on the floor -you can hang around another week.

Next chick who should get beat down or sent home: Spunkee
Strangest thing I heard: "When you're speaking in tongue, you're confirmed that you're going to Heaven..."

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so mad I missed Flava Flave! but shitting on the floor? what in the mess for real?

8/07/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the girl messed herself and had no shame about it. I would have locked the door and played like I didn't hear anything until they all left. Let me stop, I know how to hold it!

I think the best part was after the fight Flave made them sit in a room together while he reviewed the tape. As they are waiting in the room, H-town calls the girl ghetto. She's like "You can't act like that. This isn't Compton." The other chick responds with "I'm not from Compton, I come from Crenshaw." And then offers her some chapstick. Where do they find these people?

8/07/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man...VH-1 and MTV play everything else on constant loop so I'm sure I'll get to catch up soon.

oh...and i'm glad intl-princess caught herself on explaining how she'd go about messing herself. :-)

8/08/2006  
Blogger Atsui_Gal said...

yo.. and another odd part of that time the two spent alone waiting on Flave was that the ghetto girl from Crenshaw was praying and said "please forgive me for whooping this bitches ass.." Um, that's how you talk to God or Jesus? Word? Then H-Town was like "Is that really necessary?" and ghetto girl told her she better be careful before the lord tells her to whoop her ass again.

I think Crenshaw was an actress- she was too crazy and talked like Macy Gray.

8/08/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont even watch this show...
I think i've seen a part of an episode....
but did i read correctly....
did u say one of these ho(ney)'s

SHAT
on the floor
ahahahahah
ahahahahahahaa
haahahahhahah
ahahahahahahaahah
whew
ahahahahahahah

ima hav to check this shit out for myself...like a big chunk of shit
or just a shitlet?
lol
ahahahahaha
she shat on the floor ahahahahah wow

8/08/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, they don't zoom in on it. My guess is that she had the runs. I would think that's why they could smell it downstairs so quickly.

8/09/2006  
Blogger Atsui_Gal said...

yeah, it was probably too gross for TV

8/09/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going to have to stop reading these things at work. it is so hard to stifle my laughter because of the cubicle. and y'all almost made me choke on my muffin bar. i need time to lock my screen before people come over to give me the heimlich.

so i was finally able to see what all the buzz was about last night. straight MESS! i'm sure that Spike Lee is just taking notes, for the sequel to "Bamboozled".

Atsui...I'm glad you brought it up, because I was about to. Crenshaw really did pray to God that she wouldn't have to hit that "bitch ass" again. It wasn't just like a, "Lord please" either. She was on her knees, hands clasped and eyes shut cussing all throughout the prayer. She even told the girl to let her finish so he could REBUKE THE SPIRITS telling her to beat her bitch ass again.

And Sumthin'...oh lawd. When they called her out for shitting on the herself, did she really say "it could happen to any one of us". And Flav really broke it down for us in slow-mo.

LOVE IT...though i wish a password was required for viewing. We can't let all the races see how fucked up these particular black people are. you know some people still only know the blacks they see on tv.

8/09/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

intl_princess
lol
did u just give us the biological reasoning behind y they prob smelled the shit so fast downstairs
ahahahahahd;ljaskjfdlksajf
sdfkjldsjflkjdslkfjsa
fdsjf;ljdslkfjslkfjsd
ahahahahah
oh shit
lol

but hey that does make sense..b/c the runs be STANKIN

8/09/2006  
Blogger Atsui_Gal said...

lmao, ya'll are some fools..

8/11/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home