Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Supermodels say no more beef!















Aren't you dying to see Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell end their 14-year feud?! On Friday, the Tyra Show will air a very special episode where Tyra and Naomi face off and squash their beef, that I'm assuming no one outside of the fashion world knows or cares about. It still makes good TV though. Tyra is clearing out her studio audience to have this very personal conversation with Naomi, who she says should have been her mentor in the industry but was a stumbling block instead.

I hear that Tyra even says she left modeling because of Naomi and that it was always understood that while there may be nearly a dozen supermodels in the world, only one could be black. It's said that Tyra will reveal to Naomi that she left the modeling business for two reasons, one was that she was tired of squeezing into sample clothes. "The other half of that is, I was tired of having to deal with you." Tyra says to Naomi. "I was tired of constantly hearing that I got cancelled from this job or that, or hearing that this photographer was called or that magazine was called and [told] not to use me."

No one says that Naomi didn't hit Tyra, which is why we are supposed to tune in. I think she should keep it real..and I don't see how someone with Naomi's violent nature can sit in her sworn enemy's face and say "You're right... I was jealous of you. I got you kicked out of several jobs because I refused to share my spotlight with you." That's not how jealous bitches get down. But we'll see. Or maybe we won't, because I'll be at work on Friday.

BTW, I like Tyra, but does anyone else think she looks a lot like a drag queen? She always brags that she learned everything about walking from drag queens, but she actually does her hair and makeup like one.. eeew.

3 Comments:

Blogger Atsui_Gal said...

I think it's a real punk move for Tyra to leave such a lucrative job b/c of one evil person who's making it hard on her. Surely, she had enough dough to leave. But in lots of interviews she talks about being afriad of Naomi. Like, afraid to be in the same room with her. That's nuts.

11/16/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coincidence? I think not...

Tonight on Tyra's other show, America's Next Top Model, Ms. Jay's t-shirt said..."Naomi Hit Me".

11/16/2005  
Blogger Atsui_Gal said...

I'm just glad that got rid of the crazy chick who pissed on herself!! YUK. And I hope Jayla- the chick who didn't get sent home, goes home immediately.

11/17/2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home