Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

For The Ladies...


So on Tuesdays I go to a hip hop spot where local acts perform, I've probably mentioned it before. Last night belonged to this crew called 420 productions, I think. Anyway, one duo gets up and does a song about killing, bagging up drugs and pistol whipping your baby momma or something. You know, that real hip-hop shit. Then they smooth it out with a selection for the ladies. We wait, the beat drops.. it's smooth. They start rhyming, it's whatever, a little hard to understand but the beat's nice. Then loud and clear this chubby rapper's lyrics come across "I got one sucking my left nut, one on my right nut, the other getting titty fucked.." Umm.... excuse me? This song is for THE LADIES? Which ones, the deaf chicks? I wish I knew these dudes' names, Shisty and.. oh it doesn't matter. They just reminded me of the Rapping Dalmations from Brown Sugar- clueless. So now you know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you go to this spot every Tuesday?!? That's really the problem!! J/K. I say when shit is really that bad, blame the promoters. They really should screen that shit before allowing crazy people (da realness) to perform.
However, your story reminds me of this Trip Hop show I happened uponed once. Those guys were clueless too...

10/07/2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home