Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Friday, January 13, 2006

Chinese masquerade


Hola peoples. A very nice Asian lady just dropped off a menu for a restaurant called Jason's Sub Shop. I was like, "Word. Thanks!" cause who couldn't use a new sub shop in the lunch rotation? But then when I look at this thing it reads, "Chinese, American Chicken Seafood Subs" just like that, under "Sub Shop." Now, I have a strong dislike for Chinese food. I'd rather eat Thai first. And I don't like Thai food either. But I have a new found disgust for Chinese food trying to hide in a sub shop disguise. Subs are great, they're standard and you always know what your getting. This menu is like 3 pages of Chinese slop and then one flap of "American" fare which includes Steak, Ham Egg and Cheese sandwiches (in 6" or 12"- yuk!) . Now I've been American my whole damn life and never ate a steak ham egg and cheese sandwich on a sub roll. And there are only like 7 normal subs on the whole menu. And the Gyro is thrown in on the American Food side!

I know bootlegging is big, especially in China, but you can't bootleg a whole damn restaurant. I don't want my turkey sub kicking it in the kitchen with moo-shi. I'm sorry to go on and on, but that nice Asian lady better not come rolling through here with her fake-ass sub menus again. That's all I'm sayin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home