Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Friday, May 26, 2006

Give this chick a beat, PLEASE!

So, I can't be "back" and not blog daily for a stint. I have embedded this video that Red State Hostage shared with me. Thank you Red State, you've saved me time and everyone else the burden of reading my ramblings. Um, yes, this is my hometown station. The traffic girl has clearly lost a bet of some sort and has been forced to bust a rhyme, old-school style. They really weren't this crunk when I lived in the area. I kinda have to give it up to this lady for making an ass out of her self on local TV, knowing that it could be broadcasted across the internet at any moment. I've never rhymed sober, much less in front of an audience, so she gets mad props, word to your mother, you know what I'm saying Home Skillet? And the creativity! It's kind of like a modern day mashup and she's got the Southern twang with it (we all know how hot Southern accents are in hip hop), yet the lyrics are mad retro. In my mind I can hear maybe Linkin Park's music behind this. If she hadn't got caught up with all those no's near the end she would have been OK. She went overboard right there. lol.

Clearly the weather guy didn't get the memo on hip-hop culture where adults call each other boys and girls. Uh, like, duh? I'll give homegirl a 4, which is damn good coming from me. I mean, Nick Cannon songs usually pull a 6 at best!
But I just want to know this: Did she grab her crotch at the end?

5000, G.


As seen on Break.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Atsui_Gal said...

oh.. she called him the weather girl! wow...

5/26/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home