Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hey, that's my rooftop!


Have you tried out Google Maps? Maybe I'm late to this one, but I don't mindlessly surf the way I used to in school. As a matter of fact, I got tired of the internet a couple of summers ago. I was at a dead-end job, and did nothing but surf the Net 8 hours a day. I went to the end of the Internet, and yes...there is a site. Don't believe me? Click here...

Anyway, I digress, the address is www.maps.google.com. If you click on satellite, you can get an overhead view of whatever physical address you've entered. Should stalker technology be that accessible? I typed in my parents' address, and could see the sign in front of the community, and the neighborhood gates. In these days of "homeland security" (and the previous days of school shootings), should this information be not only so easily/readily accessible, but free?

~ Red State Hostage

1 Comments:

Blogger George Peterson said...

hi :) Just fyi, it's not REALLY stalker technology, since the satellite feeds aren't real time or anything.

But yeah, google maps is fun!

10/17/2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home