Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Do cell phones make enough noise?

First ringtones, then ringback tones (which are pretty damn cool) and now iTunes downloads for your cell phone. Although most of us saw it coming, Apple has teamed up with Cingular wireless and Motorola to launch a cell phone that can play files downloaded from iTunes.

Some people think that these cellies will compete with the iPod, but I seriously doubt it. It won't compete with mine. Besides, MP3 players and cell phones that play MP3s have lived harmoniously in Japan for at least 5 years. Our raggedy ass cell phones will not hold enough songs to compete with an iPod and their batteries will die in no time if you actually plan on taking calls. How about a camera phone that takes pics I can actually see? Let's work on that technology.

Will I be able to hook my cell phone up to my car stereo? I hate to see the day that we can use phones on the plane while in flight. I love cell phones like Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Don't say shit about my cell phone or my usage. BUT, I hate the lame people who talk their ass off all loud on the airplane. You've been in the airport for a fucking hour and I have to listen to you instruct someone to feed the dog or put Timmy to bed?

I think this will make plenty of money for a few companies, but I refuse to switch to Cingular. I'm losing faith in cell phone technology. I know our phones could be SO much better. The free phone I used in Japan in 2000 is still hotter than the hottest shit Verizon sells today. So, the point is that soon you will be able to download music to a cell phone... try not to pee yourself with excitement.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It pretty much covers Replica related stuff.

10/19/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog/site that is full of really nice **handbag** deals. The name of the

10/22/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/23/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wondeful blog. I think you have it down.
wholesale fashion handbags

3/02/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do enjoy reading this. Nice comments. Go have a excellent day.

4/03/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your writing style today. Nice stuff. I gotta go.

4/03/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home