Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Death for silence


I don't have time to wax poetic about this shit, but I do want to ask one thing. How the hell can you get the death sentence for doing NOTHING?!!! On 9-11 Mussauoi was sitting in a cell minding his own business. Now they want to kill him for not telling "someone" that something was going down? Um, one word for you, Katrina. How many people warned the government that thousands of lives were going to be loss if something wasn't done and how many were saved by that information??? Let's see.. I'm gonna venture to say ZERO.

The government, bless its heart, couldn't prevent a terrorist attack if the terrorists called the White House Hollywood style. I know, I'm probably wrong, but that's what I think based on shit like Katrina and their failure to continue evacuating the towers on 9-11. But I dig America, don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those Americans who think my country is the worst place on Earth, that's just bullshit (read: first-generation American). We had a 9-11 commission report and what Mussauoi did say didn't even prompt the government agencies to beef up security in airports. Plus, we've already established that the lack of communication between agencies was a huge problem. JEEZ Louis! How much contact do they think he had with other terrorist while in custody? If we all plan to get up this weekend and I don't call any of you for like the rest of the week, I wouldn't even know where to meet you guys... I refuse to believe that terrorist chat on three-way like high school girls. I don't think Moussaoui knew enough to truly prevent 9-11. And common sense is that if one of your partners in crime get taken into custody, you'd probably change your plans just in case he tells all. But I don't know shit.

All I know this: I hate hate hate the death penalty and think that there MUST be some rule somewhere that says you can't be murdered by the government for certain things. I'd like to add sitting in jail to that list wherever it may be.

OK, I've gotta roll...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home