Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Please Stay Tuned

Hey peeps,

You may be wondering what's going on and where I've been. Well, unfortunately, I'm having technical difficulties right now. My power cord was in a sudden, rather dramatic accident over the weekend when my laptop tried to commit suicide by jumping off the edge of the bed. Luckily the laptop lived. I'm running on battery alone until I get to the Apple store. It closes at an inconvenient time, there aren't any stores in DC and you have to sit with a "Mac genius" to get any problems solved. Worst case scenario, I have to break my piggy bank and buy a new cord. Now, I know what you're thinking: This is a bullshit excuse! Everyone knows blogging at work is more fun than blogging from home. It's true, you're right. But I have work to do at work and actually feel compelled to do it for the most part..

Anyway, things are great. I'm excited to watch "Lost" tonight. I had a dream about the African cast away Ecko last night. There's nothing steamy to tell, it was just a silly dream. OK, you pulled it out of me. Here's all I remember, I was in a car garage (parking is hell when you don't park in a garage, so it's no surprise that this dream involved parking. In fact, earlier that night I had a pesky parking situation where I parked and started walking only to realize I could have parked WAY closer. My feet were hurting too. So I moved my car only to realize I had NO MORE Cash or change, I had used the last of it in the previous meter. So I had to hit the ATM, go inside and break my 20 THEN pay for the meter.. did I mention I had somewhere to be?) Right, so I'm in a parking garage and Ecko is the attendant. And the best part is that he's still the actor from "Lost." I'm like, "Wow! It's you! I love your show!" um, no questions about why or how he'd have time to work in a parking garage in DC while filming in Hawaii. Then, he's all like, "thanks."But he's looking at me with that suspecting glare that he gives people on the show. And he says he's actually heard of me too! (Now, you know I'm dreaming, because people rarely hear of me.) We had some mutual friend, you know how some things in dreams come across super clear while others sound like "Rabble, rabble, rabble"? Yeah, I didn't catch the friend's name. But I knew who it was in the dream. Anyway, I left him with my keys and that was pretty much it. I was laughing about how very stupid it all was this morning. Does this mean that I'm beyond addicted to "Lost"?

Anyway, I don't LoCell to catch me so I'm gonna run. Do you remember "Low Cell" from back in the day when we all had pagers?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home