Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yawn...

Hey, I'm still back. There's just not much going on. Hmm.. I can't say there's nothing going on. There was that earthquake in Indonesia. Was I the only one who thought is was poor timing considering that Brangelina were having a baby and wouldn't be able to help with relief efforts? I know if it weren't for that she would have been over there digging people out of rubble with one of those kids strapped to her back.

The weekend was kinda whatever. I squandered my free day off of work by not traveling and staying close to home. Bad move, I don't recommend it. I don't care if you live at Disney World, which would actually suck, you should get away on holidays.

I did have this delicious new drink this weekend called Nevado Arequipe at the Juan Valdez Cafe. Man, it was so good that I went back the next day for another. And it doesn't even have alcohol in it, what could make a nonalcoholic drink so special you ask? It's the heavenly goo that they blend into the frozen coffee drink. The goo is called arequipe (pronounced Ar-Rey-Ki-Pey, you roll those r's to sound more official.) and the stuff is like sweet caramel or dulce de leche. Something like the best shit in the world. I got to eat it all by itself without coffee, which isn't recommended.

So, now you know that if the highlight of my weekend was this coffee drink that there's nothing to talk about. I got raped by a salon that I went to for a trim and you already know how that story ends. You leave with your hair too short and your pockets too slim. They're lucky I've put my gangbanging days behind me or I would've pulled the drive by. While we're speaking of people going crazy, check out this article I just saw.

This guy Robert killed his wife and now thinks he's a woman named Michelle. He's demanding a sex-change operation, on the house. Sounds crazy, but not when the government has already used our tax dollars to pay for laser hair removal, gender indentification psychotherapy and hormone treatments. The hormones have left him or her a little depressed and suicidal. This guy has attempted suicide and self castration. Yikes! So, many doctors are saying that the surgery is necessary or he may kill himself. And by the way, they think he/she will be a danger in the female prison pop too. So it sounds like a lose-lose to me. But, I think they're saying that a murderer killing himself is a bad thing and that tax dollars are well spent if it means keeping a psycho murderer alive and happy. Only in the blessed United States of America.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2006/05/31/convicted_killer_seeks_sex_change_operation/ (Too lazy to embed link)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home