Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

At last, something for the ladies

So I was doing some research on Mike Tyson when I ran into this info about Heidi Fleiss starting up a stud farm in Nevada. (Mike reportedly told Heidi that he's interested in putting in some work on the farm, which is an all-male brothel.) But it's not just any old whore house. You know we ladies have different needs, so Heidi's stud farm is going to be an upscale pleasure palace with a spa, marble floors, a sex toy shop and 20 secluded bungalows. The fun starts at $250 per hour and there's no male to male sex allowed. At least it's not for sale.

You know, Heidi's been pimping since pimpin' been pimping. She already did time for her high-class ring of hoes in Hollywood. So, this time she's doing it legally. She's applied for a license and Nevada already has laws requiring STD testing for sex industry workers. Anyway, this is a long way to travel for the D. This will be the first establishment of its kind in U.S. One chick interviewed by Newsweek magazine asked who would drive an hour away from the Las Vegas strip for sex when it's so easy to get right there. Hmm.. Who would want to run $250, plus spa treatments on their credit card for sex?

Who even needs to go through this type of trouble for sex? The only positive I can see out of this is that dude won't be calling you up afterward. (I mean, if that's a concern.) I'd imagine that these women will either be unsatisfied married women or Deuce Bigalow-esque rejects. But I'd really like to get a peek at who they are. HBO is supposed to be filming a documentary about it. And the article I read said that Heidi had received 1,000 applications from wannabe studs by Dec. 05. She had already hired some hunky soap actor to work, now Mike Tyson is interested... If she can sell sex with celebrities for $250 an hour, she might just be in business. I already hear teenage girls saying, "Mom, I thought I wanted breast implants for my 18th birthday, but instead I'd like to go to the stud farm. Kevin Federline is working!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women don't have to pay for sex, that's a man thing.

10/17/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beyong that, Mike Tyson bites ears. Why would you pay to be in a room alone with him?

10/18/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home