Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Friday, September 01, 2006

It's our anniversary, bitches #1

So, anniversary month is over -it ended yesterday. I've had this comment in the back of my mind all month. I'm not sure everyone got to see it, which is unfortunate because Mcvay probably missed a deadline at work while crafting this. Then Twiz had to get in on the conference call and "co-author".. thanks for the time spent, guys. This is my number one.

Oh, the background is that this is a response to a post called "Sick Ass Dudes" on July 11, 2006. These college guys turned themselves in when they found out that a girl they allegedly raped (but thought they were just running a good old fashion train on) was well under age.. like 11. Once we established that they're idiots for not recognizing an 11 year old, someone (maybe me? maybe RSH?) asked what guys get out of the whole train experience.. Why the train?


mcvay said...

let me try to explain here
NOW before I say anything I want to say we are speaking theoritcally here...

First.. when we say "train" also referred to as a "triz" we are thinking of w/me and 1 other dude. 3 swords and somebody ends up gettin cut up! That 7 person shit is just a sick n depraved form of male bonding...Just something to say you did and laugh about w/the otehr 6 guys later (these guys will do their laughin in Calif federal penetentiary).

I dont know what the aura is about the triz...but u mention the prospect of one to even your MOST chaste of male friends and their ears will perk up (in the company of men of course...we'll front for the women unless we REAL kool w/u). Its not something you HAVE to do or even need...but u kinda like...well shit we can both hit? Its like a thrill seeking moment, its a once in a lifetime opportunity..sort of a bonding moment as well...Like we said its not something u HAVE to do...but if the opp presents itself u kinda like well I might as well see what its all about...it might suck but it could be dope? I mean u dont have to see Haleys comet..but if u have access to a telescope and it is making its way through you damn sho goin to take a peak. Because u never know how amazing it could actually look in person So curiosity def plays a role. Also in these things its not neccesarily just the guys that are pushing. Some girls are willing and able participants.

A train is like near the peak of the sexual mountain for a guy (only below a menage)...but on the other hand it sometimes leaves the girl demoralized which aint the hotness...On one hand the guy is like ...im bout to have sex w/NOOO attachments...but on the other hand things could go too far or she could feel she was taken advantage of the mornin (b/c generally massive amounts of alcohol are involved)...on one hand u feel silly standin buck nekid in a room waitin yo turn...but on the other hand...the nutt u bout to bust is goin to feel a tad better than rubbin one off yourself...Its real convoluted...

I don't know honestly how more than a 3 guy 1 girl train works..dont know how 7 dudes do the same girl b/c by guy #4 she has to be a mental wreck and it means the other 3 just ignored the signs.

did that explain trains?

7 guys beating an 11 year old...ewwww

* comment co-authored by Twz

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would first like to thank God...because without him and the abundance of testosterone he placed in the scrotum,none of this would be possible. Next I would like to thank my mother...who's consistent supply of Hennessey around the house in my youth helped formulate at an early age the link between alcohol and good times, my friendships wouldn't be the same without it....I love u Ma. I'd also like to thank my fellow #1 comment award winner Mcvay who had already formulated the outline of a brilliant statementargument when he so generously asked me to comment and after some tweaking the classic was so formulated. Sir you are a gentleman and a scholar...and I salute you. Finally I'd just like to thank all the freaks, pervs and well...ho's out there for establishing the basis of this discussion. It's because of you that we've achieved this honor. To you I say...keep fuckin...if the Romans can do it...so can you. Kama Sutra bitches...i'm out

9/01/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow
I don't really know what to say
I was hoping to sneak into the top 10...but #1 hot damn

I too want to thank my partner in crime Twiz...
A big shot out to Atsui for providing the forum to pontificate on such debauchtastic topics...
and you were right I think I spent a GOOOD 1.5 hours of work time formulating that response...
So I also want to thank Al gore for inventing this whole internet thing...b/c without him I guess none of this would be possible

WE ALL WE GOTTTTT!

9/04/2006  
Blogger Atsui_Gal said...

LMAO.. I love how Twizz has won a "#1 comment award"!!

I think these cats are truly honored.

9/19/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home