Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Splogs


Have you guys heard of these? They're spam blogs. In fact Wired Magazine says about 56% of all English-language blogs are actually just spam. Surely you've ran into them when Googling something. You get to this page and it's a bunch of garbage links to nowhere..

How frustrating, right? But imagine that you take time to write your own blogs and then someone comes in and spams it. We've all seen these spineless wankers posting dumb mess on MBT. Why do they do that? Do any of you click on their stupid links? I try to remove them, but sometimes I miss one or two.

They suck and I wish I could do more about them. I guess I could make my blog one where I have to approve all of the comments, but that's wack. I mean, if I could really approve of these comments then I'm not sure that I'd allow anyone to disagree. I like logging on and finding out that someone disagrees with me, but I don't know that I'd be able to read it privately then decide to post it online. I'd probably be like, "that's a good point." DELETE

So this is a message to the cocksuckers that spam my blog:

Dear Spammy the Jerk,

What will we do with your kind? You're amazingly annoying and very stealthy. I understand that Blogger.com was hosting 100,000 of your kind last year. So, you've successfully embeded yourself in my peaceful community. Well, I hate you and your annoying false posts to my blog.

Sometimes, I log on and see that someone has commented on one of my posts and I get all excited to read it and it's one your stupid ass links. Where the hell do these links go? Who do you work for?


Fuck it, are they hiring? I'd like to be invited to the party. I mean, you must get something out of all these postings. It must be worth the trouble. How much dough are you making, do you have a day job? If you're listening, please let me know. Somtimes in your comments, you say that you were reading my blog and didn't find what you were looking for. Well I hope you're reading this. Show yourself!

I'm not a violent person, but if I were, and all sploggers and spammers worked in an office building together, I'd totally financially support a violent attack. Hell, I may even help pour gasoline around the building. I'd even support Abu Ghraib-style torture for scummy sploggers. How do you sleep at night after you spend your day bothering upstanding citizens who innocently surf the Internet and read blogs?

Eat Shit,

Atsui_gal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home