Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dear Tomorrow, please hurry!


So, last year I was all like, "Hooray for Valentine's Day!" This year I'm all like, "Whoop-di-fuckin'-do, it's Valentine's Day." I'm finally walking in the shoes of the V-day sour pusses, and just as I had guessed, it's a result of not having a valentine's day date. Technically, I do have a Valentine, but no plans for tonight... so why am I complaining? Well, that's what I do.

OK, here's why we should fast forward to tomorrow: A. Chocolate will be on sale.
B. I can go back to really enjoying the single life.

This day has a way of alienating people who are normally very happy and satisfied with being alone. I look at the holiday, still my favorite, a little differently now. I used to think it could do no wrong, but now I see. It can be a little...mmm, taunting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home