Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rosie causes more trouble at 'The View'


So, I had yesterday off of work to relax. I watched President Bush's press conference with one eye open and I watched 'The View.' Yesterday Donald Trump promised to sue Rosie O'Donnell for the comments she made about him on air. I was watching and couldn't figure out who she was speaking of. She compared him to a snake-oil salesman that was on an episode of "Little House on the Prairie." It was weird, but she was upset over his decision to let a Miss USA winner keep her crown even though she'd been discovered drinking underage. She dissed the Miss USA pagent and called it a modeling competion. Then said, "They have one question in Miss USA, yeah and they're like ‘I'd like to cure cancer and end world hunger – and then I'd like to go to Studio 54 and do some crack." Wow, Rosie. Crack is wack.. and cheap. It's the ultimate insult. Only really stupid people do crack. She must have something against.. pagents. Or is there more to it?

Donald pointed out that Rosie may just be feeling unpretty. "Well, look, Rosie's a very unattractive woman. I'm saying something. I'm not a politician, so I'm not running for office, so I can say it. I mean, Rosie is a very unattractive woman, but, as unattractive as she is on the outside, she's even worse on the inside," Trump said. He also predicted that The View's ratings will start to slip soon because people hate watching Rosie. He also said that she's lucky to have a girlfriend [actually they're "married"] and better hold on to her because she probably won't find another.

I have to admit, man.. when I was in college, I planned my class schedule with an hour-long hole in it so that I could watch "The View" every day. I mean, even if I had to watch on a public TV on campus, I'd still make sure that I found one. This was when they had Meredith Viera, Joy Behar, Lisa Ling, (fat) Star Jones and Barbara. What a good show, it was smart and sassy. All types of shit has gone on since. I can't point to one person, but I can say that Rosie is not fun to watch. I was thinking yesterday, "Wasn't she a comedian or something once?" I mean, Rosie used to be funny and nice. They used to cal her the "Queen of Nice." But, out-of-the-closet Rosie is mean and serious. She has an opinion on EVERYTHING and rarely has anything nice to say. She's also pulling celebs out of the closet, even people who I don't think are gay. Like, Oprah and Gail. Gross. Would Rosie lick her best friend? Even is Oprah was gay, would it be with Gail? Seriously. Then there was Clay Aiken, who keeps trying to say he's not gay. Then her gay ass tries to call Kelly Ripa homophobic for not wanting his hands on her mouth.

I think the View is going under anyway, so they should just keep Rosie and then get off the air. Last week, Rosie even offended Barbara Walters to her face! She accused her of not being normal or down-to-earth and said that the first really ritzy apartment she ever went to was Barbara's. Man, if looks could kill, Barbara's glare from across the table would have knocked Rosie out of that seat. She looked quite hot. And that just can't be true. Rosie's been around for a long time, she was even peeps with Madonna. So, get off of that "I'm real" because I go to barbecues and eat hotdogs isht. That's just stupid.

5 Comments:

Blogger kadin said...

Nah, the real problem Rosie has is not with pageants but with Donald she doesn't think he should be judging anyone's character, he's been divorced a few times himself, cheated, had some babies. Also, Rosie said, that pageant girl is no different from a Brittany or Lindsey. Young girls drink and kiss on boys .. I fell out my chair though Rosie said she thought the Miss USA was the modeling competition when compared to Miss america.. I guess MS. America is for dignified women, not only wild childs.. remember Vanessa lost her Miss America crown for posing nude..I think your right though she is wrecking the view.. is that bad?

12/21/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it?
When I was in high school I used to watch the Rosie O'Donnell talk show EVERY day after school and damn near liked her show more than I did Oprah. She was likable, funny and kind of cute...but I was asking my moms the other day.."was rosie o always like this??"
My mom blamed it on her being a lesbian...lol which I know is preposterous...but maybe since since she was hiding her sexuality, she was also hiding her tru personality...b/c the way she has beeen acting the last 2 years is re-fucking-diculous
I can kinda see her view on D.Trump and the pageant...but the ish bout B.Walters and the whole asian insult she threw out last week im just like wtf??
maybe fame is gettin to her head??

12/22/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did mcvay say, "kind of cute"?
now i fully understand the saying, "to each his own". :-)

1/06/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop hatin rsh!

1/10/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i'm not hating. i'm enlightened. :-)

1/11/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home