Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Friday, September 01, 2006

It's our anniversary, bitches #3

Intl_princess speaks out on her past experiences with Roaches. How I loved the roach stories, man that was great. In fact, I'm going to throw in a story from Mcvay too.. What the hell..


intl_princess said...

When I was little, my grandma had roaches. She was really old and didn't have any toys at her house, so my brothers and I made up a game of who can kill the most roaches with the fly swatter. My mom would get mad and tell us to throw them away when she caught us, but who wants to touch dead bugs? So we would count them up and then sweep them under the refrigerator after she left the kitchen.

I really don't think I could sleep comfortably with bugs in my bed... I think I would feel dirty all of the time

mcvay said...

ROACHES
lol
man im not even a get freaked out by bugs person...so when I was a kid roaches didn't bother me...but since ive grown and realize they are in the pig/blow-fly/rat/pigeon/catfish realm of nastiness seein them kinda makes me bitch up...
I remember my grandma had them bad and when u would cut onthe lights at night
like 50 would b all over the floor...so my 7 year old ass started stompin my ass off slayin bout 15 of them...b4 being yelled at by my pops to stop...he was FURIOUS lol...guess he'd rather hav them alive than hav to stoop down and pick up 15 mushed ones...lol

i wonder is this girls landlord going to do anything...like i can take them in the kitchen
but damn
in the bed???



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home