Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A new Grey?


What the hell just happened on "Grey's Anatomy"? I knew Burke wasn't going to marry Yang. I mean, that was obvious. But you know what? I damn near shed a tear with Christina when she got home and found out that dude had cleaned the place out! Burke is out..Now given Isaiah's behavior that's not a surprise. And his departure is so abrupt.

It also looks like George is leaving too. I didn't know that they had a big exam to pass. If George wasn't so busy getting eloped and committing adultery with his hot best friend, maybe he would have had more time to study. I'm not sure, but I was like, these people have been goofing off all along. Then Callie gets to be chief surgeon? That's a shock. I think Chandra Wilson's character was more qualified. I hope she sticks around. Callie and George need to stick together.

I'm glad that George didn't respond to Izzy. Make her wait until fall. I read somewhere online that T.R. Knight is coming back next season. That would add lot of explosive potential to the show. He'll have Izzy's love, baby-making issues with the wife, AND a new Grey. Speaking of Grey, I think that the drama between McDreamy and Grey is forced for season finale purposes. I'm not even thinking about those two.

Anyway, the biggest brow-raiser for me was the group of new attendees that walked in at the end. They're more diverse than the original group AND there's a chatty girl named..you'll never guess...Lexie Grey! WTF? Some Internet geeks (the kind that jump online during or after the show) say that she's Meredith's half sister. I missed it, but is this the same chick that McDreamy met in the bar? I vaguely remember Meredith having a half sister, but I thought she was younger than that. Internet people say she has more than one half sister, but they don't know about her. Does it bother anyone else that McDreamy's thinking of upgrading to a younger model of Grey? Bothers me.

Does this mean that we have to get used to a whole new cast of people? That is very risky for the show. I can't say I'm not tired of the cast, but I think they're a little annoying at this point. I am a little concerned for Ellen Pompeo, who plays Meredith Gray. Did anyone notice that she walks a little funny? Her shoulders move weird. I think she needs to chill and take some time off to bake and... maybe take a cruise with her fiance. I hear they serve tons of food on cruises, coincidentally.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's where I saw that girl before! The bar. Well that will be akward next season. Maybe she's a cousin of Meredith's, because she didn't look like the girl that they previously showed as Meredith's half sister. Besides, when did she have time to finish medical school and become an intern during her difficult pregnancy earlier in the season.

A lot of things were so disjointed last night. They needed a big finale, but after a really good season the writers just started making stuff up to create cliff hangers.

Like last we saw the Chief and his wife, he'd shown up on her doorstep with flowers to win her back. If you recall, she wouldn't even let him in the foyer because she had another dude in there. Shortly after that he died his hair and started "flirting" with women to get back on the dating scene. Nothing about them going half on any babies.

Callie as Chief? NO. Why did the Chief never even have a discussion with Bailey? That was cold-blooded.

Alex isn't ready for a girl, but he was running back to start a family? Didn't Ava/Rebecca have a baby?

Ooh I wanted to cry for Yang too...but I didn't. :-)

Meredith gets on my nerves too. Poor McDreamy.

Izzy is a fool, trying to steal someone's husband. Her new bosses husband at that.

Frost-bitten noses are nasty to look at.

5/18/2007  
Blogger Atsui_Gal said...

is that what happened to their noses!? I was like, eeew! But I thought maybe they were burnt. I don't know. They're going to get the Michael Jackson effect.

5/18/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dawg im SOOO happy burke didnt marry yang..she is an ass...he went GANGSTA w/it...that made the episode for me actually...I was actually glad to see yang crying...i HATE her character...and burke was so gangsta w/ it...

I think its dumb derek didnt take the chiefs job...like who in the HELL does that in real life? he's been anglin for it..giving monologues about it all damn season..i thought that was dumb..

Yea that chief thing w/his wife bein pregnant...unless she was like 4 months preg or something...i mean she is kinda big i guess...

I was proud of Karev when he turned that ava girl down...she looks funny anyways and his real little teeth...i hate that addison talked him into goin back..i think the real reason he went back is b/c he had planned to try and beat addison that night and she turned him down so he had to go back for plan b...or thats what I am thinkin as to not diminish Karevs stellar reputation in my mind...

lastly...george and izzy are killing me...KILLING ME...like i dont think id hav an affair if i were married...but ok they did...y are they acting like 13 year olds? I wish they'd do like people do in real life if they would have cheated on their wives..theres really only 3 options:
1. continue to beat w/o conscious
2. break up w/wife and continue to beat...
3. stop

Ive never heard of the act like a teenage option amongst grown folk...
so I wish they'd beat again see if the whole unfaithful thing is for them...and make some adult decisions based on that

Lastly pt2 those dudes that got all icebitten..y was that dude that got both hands amputated just sittin around all chillin...id b sittin in a dark room w/tear stained cheeks for WEEKS following..that was a quick recovery...and ol boy tried to put his friend out of his miseary by axing him in the head...whatever happend to good ol' fashioned throat slicing?

5/18/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...
and atsui u and I on the same wavelength...

i snickered like hell when grey did that horrible ass walk down the aisle...she is sooo UNSEXXXY..and ugly i hate her guts b/c she prob thinks she is tight b/c they keep portraying her as such...

5/18/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home