Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Monday, August 27, 2007

Another one bites the dust...


Well, well, well... look who's stepping down. Ol' attorney general Alberto Gonzales. He said something like this in his goodbye:

Let me say that it's been one of my greatest privileges to lead the Department of Justice [into the ground]. I have great admiration and respect for the men and women who work here [minus those people I fired unjustly].
Is it just me or does Gonzales remind you of that guy in the Will Smith movie Enemy of the State? He's been caught (or accused of) lying to congress about why he fired those U.S. attorneys and misusing terrorist surveillance programs. Naughty, naughty.

Well, I'm glad to see him go. I wonder if any Latinos feel like he's messed it up for others given a chance to hold a high position? I seriously doubt it, because I think he behaved as any member of the good ol' boy club would.

How many resignations will this administration see before the man behind all these guys gets questioned? I know he didn't put our country in harms way by lying about getting head from a White House intern, but I think we can find something he's lied about if we dig deep enough.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm just writing to say that i'm glad you're back. i never gave up on you. hahaha... :-)

8/27/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot damn...
welcome back son!!

im suprised old Gonzo is dipping now it seemed as if the heat had finally cooled. I wonder what brought it about now rather than 3 months ago

8/27/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home