Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Thursday, June 21, 2007

What's wrong with people?

I've never been so hyped by other people's emotions that they become my own. I don't know if I'm built for a mob moment, but there are a few people in Austin, TX who are.

Surely you've heard that a 40-year-old man was beaten to death after the car he was riding in his small child. The kid wasn't killed and didn't have life threatening injuries. The reports say that the driver got out to check on the kid, which seems like the right thing to do. Then a mob of people confronted him, so his passenger David Morales got out to help the driver. They beat him to death- over what? Trying to help a friend who was trying to help a kid he accidentally struck? I wonder if they feel stupid now that it's all over and he's dead and the child lives on? I hope someone turns them in. They clearly need to be caged up.

Accidents happen and people can't just beat each other - not even a little bit- just because they're upset. I had a friend who got hit by a car in New Orleans. We were walking together and I got out of the way, but she didn't see the crazy girl coming. I was mad. I cursed at the dumb girl, asked her if she was crazy, told her that she did it on purpose since she clearly had her eyesight in tact. Wait, where am I going with this? Oh, right. I didn't whoop her ass. And I think that I could have taken her.. I could have AT least gotten in a cheap shot, but what would that do for me? My friend wasn't that hurt. I wasn't even that mad. Everything was OK. Just like this little kid in Austin is OK. People get hit by cars like every day. But of course, the reaction wasn't normal because there were so many people around. A homicide division commander from Austin said, when a few people lose control, it can spread quickly to others in the crowd. What a shitty way to go. I feel for his family.

Now you have to worry about getting fked up if you have an accident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home