Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

They were going to smoke eventually

Let's assume for the sake of this discussion that weed is OK. It's illegal, yes, but if an adult has a valid reason and chooses to smoke, let's just say that's fine. The question now, is when should those adults start smoking weed. Some may say that they should at least be 16-18 years old.

Anyway, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that age 2 -5 is way to young. In my real opinion anyone under 15 is too young to make a wise decision about drugs and no one should offer it to them. These guys in Fort Worth, Texas who gave a 2- and 4-year-old boy a blunt to smoke are WAY out of line. Then this uncle is going to do an interview from jail (a clear sign that he's using a court-appointed attorney) and do an interview saying that these boys were going to start smoking eventually anyway. Word? The police say that the 5 year old is basically a smoker who holds the blunt on his own and puffs correctly. But does he pass? Just kidding. This is serious folks. For anyone who doesn't know, because Donnie Simpson struggled with this on the radio, a blunt is a cigar. Used in this context, the tobacco has been removed from the cigar and the paper has been filled with marijuana.

But wait, please watch the video because he also tries to use the "because I was high" excuse. Like, I was high and it just happened. And he said that it's not like he was the first one to ever say "here, smoke this blunt." So, it sounds like he's trying to say that he didn't really introduce the babies to weed.

CNN is eating these slow folks up. They also had a video of the mother of the two boys. She was sleeping when this happened. She looks like she's about 14, but maybe she's 16. There's almost NO WAY she's 18, based on her appearance. She wasn't really upset. She wants her brother back home and her kids. She thinks that probation is a fitting sentence. So that he can come back to the crib and smoke in front of her kids again, I guess. Oh, and so that he can break into people's houses. The mother and her brother live with their great grandparents. And the great grandparents look younger than my parents, and I'm way older than these kids. It's a sad, sad day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That story was so ridiculous! Clearly the mother was young, because she was so calm when she heard what was going on. Mind you, the story broke on the same day that the man in Michigan killed his wife and then scattered her body parts (telling the police that his wife's torso was in the garage). Both shocking and horribly wrong, but puppies and babies tug heart strings...so which do you think was looped?

I'm just so done with niggerish things!

Sidenote: I went to a comedy club yesterday. We sat next to the stage, so you know we got joked on. Anyways, it wasn't too bad...the comedian said I probably didn't get the jokes because my credit score looked too high. Laugh if you want to. I did, but for different reasons. Y'all laughing at me because I look like I have good credit (and I guess that means I don't fit in). I'm laughing at y'all because I do have good credit and your laughter shows me who doesn't and who not to give my number to. Y'all fools ain't bringing my score down. hahaha

3/07/2007  
Blogger Atsui_Gal said...

wow.. that's a new one.

3/08/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good credit turns me on RSH...what you doin later tonight..maybe be can go out somewhere and have a lil fun...u can put it on the card obviously.

3/10/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home