Militant Black Toast

By Any Means Necessary

Friday, May 18, 2007

A condom he really won’t want to wear


I was reading an AOL Black Voices blog and they were talking about this new condom that’s about to hit the market in South Africa. It’s called Rape-X, a condom that women can wear when they’re in risky situations-coming home late from work, first date, etc. If a perp penetrates, sharp microscopic barbs will insert the skin of his you-know-what. Once that happens, the condom has to be surgically removed! The article was saying that rape is a major issue in South Africa and that out of 1,370 men polled in 2005, 20 percent admitted to having raped a woman. As a result, they say the AIDS cases are through the roof and this is a needed measure. OUCH!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ummm... Yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and say that women shouldn't use those. I'm no psychologist but I'm fairly sure a dude who has a mindset violent enough to rape someone could easily lean toward murder if you trap his cock in one of those...

5/18/2007  
Blogger Atsui_Gal said...

lmao.. yo, I never thought of that. But you're supposed to run once he's trapped. Run for your life!

5/18/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea i guess that would give her damn near a good mile head start...
like a kick in the ballz renders me helpless for like 2-4 minutes...so I can't imagine the sheer pain and mayhem that would b unraveled w/slipping into one of those 'jimmy-janks' ....

5/18/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much fear would I have to be in to put in this condom? I mean, you can't wear it all the time, so how do you know when you might get raped. It's like get up, shower, get dressed, put in rape condom. Go to work, shut down computer, put in rape condom. Did I forget something... keys, wallet, cell phone, rape condom. I couldn't imagine having to put in a rape condom just as regularly as putting on my shoes just to leave my house. That's so scary to think that things have gotten that bad.

5/22/2007  
Blogger Tafari said...

I think these should be introduced world wide. I have heard stories about the rapes in SA & it is a sad situation. I remember a white public office raped a Black woman & she had AIDS. When the case went to court, he tried to claim it was consensual because he used a condom.

Bygbaby

6/04/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home